Home › Forums › BILLERS’ BOARD › 90707/90716
- This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
- AuthorPosts
- March 14, 2023 at 12:17 pm #11281
Missouri Public Health AssociationKeymasterWhen we are billing Healthy Blue for 90707 and 90716 they are bundling the service and paying for 90710. These are for the VFC Program so we have the SL modifier. The reimbursement is the same I just have never seen them do this before and wasn’t sure if I need to do anything? I have notified them on a few that they did this to and they upheld my dispute. We do not bill 90710 since we provide these vaccines separately. Any advice or insight would be appreciated. Thank you all!
March 14, 2023 at 1:16 pm #17313
Missouri Public Health AssociationKeymasterI have not been noticing that happening.
However, on a side note what dollar amount are you all getting paid for 90700 SL and 90707 SL? We were getting $16.05, but now we are getting more.
March 15, 2023 at 11:00 am #17311
Missouri Public Health AssociationKeymasterI have had the same thing happening on our claims at Columbia/Boone County. I also have disputed the claims and the message I’m getting is: “This change better represents the services that were performed.” On my claim, I only submitted a 90707 and they still changed it.
As for the question regarding 90700 and 90707 payments, we bill all VFC vaccines at $20.00, so I’m getting the full $20.00 that I bill for those 2 vaccines. My thought is that since they raised the reimbursement rate to $8.07 per vaccine component, that is why you are getting paid at a higher rate now.
March 29, 2023 at 9:04 am #17238
Missouri Public Health AssociationKeymasterMichelle Lewis thank you for your reply on the codes. That helps confirm my findings.
March 29, 2023 at 12:31 pm #17175
Missouri Public Health AssociationKeymasterYou should get $24.21 each of the codes 90700 and 90707 since they raised the reimbursement to $8.07 per antigen. I would at least bill that amount so you can receive the full reimbursement amount for those.
- AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.